Black Jade Rottweilers
72 Hr Health Guarantee
Deborah & Bobby Brown
Snellville, GA 30039
Registered No: _______________________________________________
Deposits/payments are non-refundable. If a satisfactory animal (male or female) is not available in above litter, the deposit will be transferred to an acceptable litter per the buyer’s request. All deposits on animals will be given preference on pick of the litter in order a deposit is placed.
Complete Puppy Contract
Buyer (s) accepts full responsibility for proper care of the Rottweiler puppy once it leaves the breeder’s home. Buyer is subject to: Maintenance of proper diet, taking puppy to a qualified veterinarian within 72 hours upon arrival of new home and maintaining records on all required vaccinations. Prevent any type of abuse including extended periods of crating without relief, leaving outside with no housing, food or water. If anytime during the life of this rottweiler you cannot keep the puppy, the breeder has first opportunity to take the puppy back with no refunds.
“Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, the terms of this guarantee will not be honored unless they are given NuVet Plus® immune system builder, as directed by the manufacturer, for the entire guarantee period. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void except where prohibited by law. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime.”
As a dog breeder, animal health is my top priority. That's why NuVet Plus immune system builder is required as part of your pet's Health guarantee.
Hundreds of thousands of dogs and cats are using NuVet to support their immune system and provide optimal health. A strong immune system will protect them from environmental and food toxins, such as back yard pesticides, hormones, germs from public places, and even toxic formaldehyde in furniture and carpeting.
NuVet is not just a vitamin. It's an immune system builder with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids and high-potency antioxidants. That's why it works so well through all three stages of a dog's life.
For puppies - Fills the immunity gap all puppies experience. Shortly after birth maternal antibody effectiveness is greatly reduced. By 8 weeks your puppy’s immune system is at a vulnerable point. Once in their new home, the immune system is weakened by the stress of adoption and exposure to novel bacteria and viruses in their environment. This is also when the vaccine series is started. Vaccines are only effective if the immune system can respond properly. Starting NuVet Plus now is important to helping your puppy grow into a healthy adult.
For dogs in their prime - Improves the luster of their skin and coat while providing the necessary antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, mineral and more to sustain their body’s peak performance during the prime of their lives.
For older dogs - Helps provide the nutritional requirements to help them live long, happy, and productive lives in their senior years.
We highly recommend NuVet Plus to keep your pet on the path to perfect health! It’s not available in stores, and is only available to the general public with an order code from an authorized pet professional.
For your convenience, you may order directly from the manufacturer by calling 800-474-7044 and using Order Code: 22526, or ordering online at You can also save an additional 15% and assure you never run out of NuVet by choosing the “AutoShip” option at check out.
Your new puppy is guaranteed by the breeder, Black Jade Rottweilers, for the following conditions:
1) The buyer must have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of arrival. If during the initial exam, should your veterinarian find the puppy to be in poor health risk you need to contact the breeder within 24 hours. A diagnosis of coccidiosis, giarrdia, parasites, kennel cough, or any other type of bacterial infection does not render your puppy unhealthy and the breeder is not responsible. Any vet bills are now the sole responsibility of the new owner, no money will be reimbursed for any vet bills.
2) Your puppy is guaranteed within the first 72 hours if the puppy received a certified diagnosis of parvovirus infection.
3) If your puppy is found unhealthy by a registered vet you may elect to keep the puppy, or exchange for one of the same (no money back). If you do not seek a veterinarian within 72 hours the warranty is void. The puppy owner will be responsible for providing documents from the vet showing the health defects.
4) Our guarantee is voided in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis. Guarantee does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
5) Guarantee is also null & voided if you do not feed the puppy a proper diet. The puppy needs to stay on puppy food for at least 6 months and then weaned onto a new diet. Your puppy will be on Authority Large Breed Puppy during our care and we recommend that you continue to use a puppy brand of kibble. If the buyer elects to switch the puppy to a different brand of food, we do recommend that you slowly do that transition by adding a little of each brand together and mixing it until the Nature's Domain is completely gone.
**Your Black Jade Rottweiler puppy must follow our growth chart. Any said dog that rapidly puts on more weight than what the chart shows as a healthy weight will be null & voided from any coverage by BJR.**
6) If the dog develops a confirmed congenital cardiac condition prior to 24 months of age as evidenced by a written Orthopedic Foundation for animals report, supplied by the Buyer to the Seller based on an exam performed by a licensed veterinary cardiologist, the Seller agrees to supply a replacement puppy at half the original purchase price. Equivocal results are not acceptable as confirmed proof of congenital cardiac disease.
7) For show *potential* puppies and/or puppies with full AKC registration, the following rules applies:
The buyer must xray their puppy @ 6 months old and provide a copy of the xray to the breeder. The prelimb xray must also be sent into OFA for the results. If said dog has a grade listed as "Mild", "Moderate" and/or "Severe" HD, that puppy must be fixed @ 2 yrs old and a copy of the spay/neuter certificate must be submitted to the breeder. If at any point the breeder feels as though the positioning on the xray is poor and potentially causing a bad hip score, the breeder can request the buyer to take said puppy to a different vet for another xray. All xray expenses are to be paid for by the buyer. The breeder will also consult with their breeding specialist for their opinion on the positioning before this request is placed. If all films result in a case of bad hips, the buyer will be eligible for a replacement puppy of equal value of the original puppy purchased. If there is a difference in value, the buyer will only be responsible for paying the difference in value plus any shipping fees. If the buyer does not prelimb their puppy at 6 mths old, all warranties on said puppy is considered null and voided. We will also require the buyer to turn over the original copy of the puppies AKC papers from the purchased dog to ensure that the puppy is only being used as a family pet and not for breeding and/or resale before any replacement puppy is provided. Please note that there is NO guarantees with any replacement puppies. If a replacement puppy is provided, it is a ONE TIME deal. If you are eligible for a replacement puppy, you will have to pick a puppy reservation spot behind anybody else that is already in line for that breeding. We cannot give you a 1st pick puppy unless a 1st pick spot is open on the reservation list.
**We do not warranty mouth pigment or elbows. There are simply too many environment reasons that can impact a pup/dogs mouth pigment/elbows i.e. a stressful environment, teething, poor diet, an incorrect diet, well water, jumping on and off things, spay & neutering against our contract rules etc...**
8) For show quality puppies and/ or puppies with full AKC registration, our contract terms shall be null & void in the event that a dog is bred prior to 24 months old. If the breeder discovers that you’ve bred your dog prior to 24 mths, and without the proper health scores on hips, elbows, cardiac and JLPP, the breeder is eligible to sue the buyer for the purchase price of the puppy/dog.
9) Puppies sold as show *potential* are also guaranteed not to have any disqualifying faults that would prevent him/her from being shown in an American Kennel Club show. Buyer must show the seller proof that said dog had been disqualified from the American Kennel Club show ring by two different judges. A dog's poor temperament in the ring does not constitute as a disqualify fault. The buyer is responsible for training the puppy/dog to allow the judge to approach and touch them as part of their evaluation. A replacement puppy will be given if the above conditions have been fulfilled. The replacement puppy will be from a mutually agreed upon litter by both the seller and buyer and not before the original dog is spayed / neutered and documentation is provided showing such conditions were completed. We also require the buyer to turn over the AKC papers from the original purchased dog to ensure that the said dog is only being used as a family pet and not for breeding and/ or resale. The seller must also provide proof that they have paid for a professional trainer to prepare said puppy/dog for the show world. Doing your own training is not the same as paying a professional trainer.
If the puppy is being sold as a Pet Quality animal a limited registration will be provided.
Black Jade Rottweilers and Deborah & Bobby Brown reserve the right to refuse the replacement of any dog returned for temperament or hip problems caused by owner neglect, abuse and/or spaying/neutering prior to 24 mths old. This includes, but is not limited to over feeding the dog, especially during the first two years, excessive exercise, and improper socialization/training. Any dog that is sexually altered prior to two years old via surgical procedures (i.e neutered/spayed, hip surgery etc) will be null & voided from any warranty; hence the buyer will not be entitled to a replacement puppy. Under no circumstances will cash be refunded at any time.
Seller does not warranty the behavior of the dog. It is further agreed that the seller will not be held responsible for any damages awarded, settlements, or judgments resulting from injuries sustained by said dog. Buyer is responsible to take the purchased dog to a basic obedience course of at least 5 sessions and be facilitated by a trainer who has lots of experience with working breeds. If needed, proof of this may be requested by the breeder. The puppy must be socialized upon arrival at your home. Proper socialization includes taking the puppy to various environments and having the puppy interact with different people as often as possible. The puppy should be treated as part of your family and never chained up or left in the backyard or kennel for long periods of time. Environment and how the dog is raised, plays a critical part in how your puppy will turn out. The dog’s owner is almost always responsible for aggression and temperament problems.
Buyer will received AKC registration papers as soon as they are received from the AKC. No puppy shall be released from Black Jade Rottweilers without their papers, shot & deworming records.
If one of the above conditions exists within the exception of voids, the breeder will gladly honor its guarantee by replacing the puppy with a new weaned puppy of similar breeding value subject to availability, upon written statement by a certified D.V.M. No money returned. Original puppy must be returned to breeder as well, otherwise no exchange will be made. Buyer may elect to keep the puppy but will be fully responsible for any vet bills from this puppy. A certified diagnosis is defined as a positive diagnosis by veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed D.V.M. acceptable to the breeders own Veterinarian.
The buyer understands that the following slight genetic defects are not considered serious or life threatening and therefore are not covered under our guarantee: Umbilical hernia, Undescended Testicle, Dew Claws, Under Bite, Over Bite, Entropion, Cherry Eye, Mouth Pigment Changes, ACL injuries or External Parasites.
Black Jade Rottweilers shall not be liable for any prolonging or major health care expenses (ex: veterinarian fees for hip, elbow, ACL, heart, cancer treatment, operations or other veterinarian expenses.)
This contract shall be deemed a legally binding contract and is under the jurisdiction of the State of Georgia in the County of Gwinnett. It is further agreed upon that the place of venue shall be Gwinnett County, Georgia. This contract is nontransferable.
Breeder’s Name Date
Buyer’s Name & Address